Sunday, January 15, 2012

Bain Capital link to Illuminati Star Wars 13 squared

Bain Capital is the headquarters of Romney's ride to riches. Some say it has ruined or spoiled the

jobs and industries that employed many american workers. Interestingly enough, the word Bane

which sounds just like Bain - means to ruin or spoil. Bain is headquartered in Boston in the Star

Wars resembling R2-D2 Building. The address is 111. See: www.humanevents.com/article/php?id=48669 and R2-D2 was the robot in the Star Wars movie series. www.wiki.worldflicks.org/111_huntington.html The building is 169 meters tall. The number 169

happens to be 13 x 13 or 13 squared. The number 13 features prominently in many occult beliefs

and stands for "Hence every occurrence of the number thirteen, and likewise of every multiple
of it, stamps that with which it stands in connection with rebellion, apostasy, defection, corruption, disintegration, revolution, or some kindred idea... www.parablesblog.blogspot.com/2009/06/to-angel-of-mormon-church.html . Think also of the

original 13 States of the Great Masonic Experiment known as America. 169 is 13 - 13s. A great

amount of occult power is noted here. www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/111_Huntington_Avenue .

The number 11 and the number 111 have links to the Illuminati: www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/wtc/index02/htm "after September 11, there are 111 days
left in the year".

Also 111 is a Qabbalistic Number: It is the same forward and backward, upside down and not
and if you place it in front of a mirror it is the same as if you see it straightforward.

The Star Wars movie series was linked to illuminati propaganda. www.mt.net/~watcher/starwarsmessiah.html .

The Masonic Agenda continues uninterrupted. A spin-off from mainstream masonry, the LDS,

will now go mainstream and put a leader in the White House. The secret rituals, the crazy ideas,
the twelve ruling so-called Apostles...will now take control of the Federal Government. The new

Area 51, which houses ET-created Star Wars-like weapons and technologies is now in Utah. www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/threads61321/pg1 .

The END is NEAR. South Carolina must rebel against the machine. They must again revolt or

the machine will prove to be unstoppable. Next Stop - Washington, D.C.

14 comments:

rosy said...

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!
tarots gratuits

uknowme said...

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!
long island real estate

click here

Unknown said...

A big thank you to you, good luck for your next sites
voyance gratuite par mail

Lina said...

Great post, I believe website owners should acquire a lot from this web site its real user genial. So much wonderful info on here.
voyance par mail gratuite

Anonymous said...

Really i appreciate the effort you made to share the knowledge.The topic here i found was really effective to the topic which i was researching for a long time
voyance gratuite et serieuse

rosi said...

I stumbled upon your blog very interesting! ! Thank you for giving us this moment of pure happiness .

voyance gratuite mail

Anonymous said...


It was a wonderful chance to visit this kind of site and I am happy to know. thank you so much for giving us a chance to have this opportunity! I will be back soon for updates.
voyance gratuite par email

Unknown said...

thank you very much for sharing with us this great note.
Appartement à louer casablanca

rosy123 said...


Sujet très intéressant sera signet votre site pour vérifier si vous écrivez plus sur l'avenir
voyance gratuite serieuse

Unknown said...

I was truly amazed by your post.
huile argan
Tour del Marocco

wendy said...

Hello friends! My Name is Wendy from Canada i have had a lot about Dr AKHERE on his good work, for bringing back lost relationship but i never believe because so many spell caster scam me because of my husband who left me and three kids over a year and two months. so a good friend of mine introduce me to Dr AKHERE just because my condition was so bad and the responsibility in my matrimonia home was more than me. my husband left me to another woman just because i don't have male child for him. so i email Dr AKHERE and told him everything, he told me not to worry that my husband will come back and i will have a male child for him. he only told me to believe on him that after casting the spell my husband will come back immediately and beg for forgiveness. he real did it for me and my husband come back to me in the nest two days. i was very happy and thanks dr AKHERE. so, i was in this situation (April 18 2014) i told Dr AKHERE that i will start shearing his testimony to every one in the word if he make me to have a male child to my husband. and he also did it as am shearing this testimony to every one out dear, that am with my new bouncy baby boy. now i believe that i am the happiest woman on earth because Dr AKHERE restore my life in my matrimonial home you can thank him for me or email him for urgent help in any bad situation i promise you he will also help you; his email address is Email him: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or
call/whatsapp:+2349057261346




Hello friends! My Name is Wendy from Canada i have had a lot about Dr AKHERE on his good work, for bringing back lost relationship but i never believe because so many spell caster scam me because of my husband who left me and three kids over a year and two months. so a good friend of mine introduce me to Dr AKHERE just because my condition was so bad and the responsibility in my matrimonia home was more than me. my husband left me to another woman just because i don't have male child for him. so i email Dr AKHERE and told him everything, he told me not to worry that my husband will come back and i will have a male child for him. he only told me to believe on him that after casting the spell my husband will come back immediately and beg for forgiveness. he real did it for me and my husband come back to me in the nest two days. i was very happy and thanks dr AKHERE. so, i was in this situation (April 18 2014) i told Dr AKHERE that i will start shearing his testimony to every one in the word if he make me to have a male child to my husband. and he also did it as am shearing this testimony to every one out dear, that am with my new bouncy baby boy. now i believe that i am the happiest woman on earth because Dr AKHERE restore my life in my matrimonial home you can thank him for me or email him for urgent help in any bad situation i promise you he will also help you; his email address is Email him: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or
call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

rosy123 said...


J’ai de plus en plus besoin de me rendre sur ton site. en fait pas un jour ne passe sans que j'admire ce blog supérieur

voyance gratuitement par mail

jussica said...


Hello everyone am so Happy to share my wonderful experience about Dr Ben he is a powerful spell caster from west Africa he helped me to cast a love spell that brought back my lover to me in 48hrs just as he promised he is a man of his words and i so much believe in him and I have directed many of my friends to him and they always get the result that they are looking for if you need his help below here is his email address.
(drbenspellcaster@gmail.com) or you can also WhatsApp him on +2348151642717...

rosy123 said...


je viens de parcourir une grande partie de votre site... une merveille !!! merci d'exister


voyance mail en ligne gratuite